LET’S GET BATTY!
I love fun home decor to place in my house. I’ve always seen these cute little bats online and I wanted to finally make them for myself and I think it’s just so cute for Halloween or the Fall season!
– VIEW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL –
What a fun way to dress up a console table, a bedroom area or even an office, honestly you can get creative with these little guys! It’s a great craft for the kids too, or adults!
I’ve made a template for you! Just download the template below and follow the instructions!
– DOWNLOAD BAT TEMPLATE –
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Black construction paper
Scotch Mountain Squares
LET’S MAKE THEM
- Download my pdf. template and print out on a regular 8.5 x 11 print paper.
- Cut out the traced “half bat” and place on top of a folded black construction paper! Place the on the side that folds and trace with a pencil or pen!
- Using your scissors, cut your small and large bats out, you can place 2 sizes on one black sheet of folded paper, your choice on how many small or large you want or need!
- Once all of your bats are cut out, I hung mine with Scotch mounting squares!
- Have fun, put them anywhere! Tag @andimans on instagram I can’t wait to see what you created!
– VIEW MY INSTAGRAM VIDEO TUTORIAL –