I share bit by bit on my social outlets but here are some facts about me you may not have known!
1. I used to be signed to a record label and recorded a full length album when I was 19! It was a pop/r&b/jazz album! Yup, I was a singer/songwriter! I traveled to Los Angeles and Atlanta to record my full album, worked with producers that wrote for Usher, Brandy, TLC and more! Music will always be my first love, I’m crazy about it. I grew up listening to Motown, so if it’s got rhythm I’m hooked!
2. I stand at 5’10…and yes I’m clumsy.
3. I have Multiple Sclerosis, I was diagnosed when I was 23 years old! I manage it the best I can, but I try not to let it get the best of me or change my lifestyle. Pushing through, staying healthy and active is very important!
4. I have 2 brothers, I’m the middle child!
5. I lived in Chile twice growing up, my dad wanted to start an English school there so we decided to move there twice to try it out! My dad isn’t Chilean but my mother is, so we have a lot of family still there which we visit when we can, it’s a stunning country!
6. I’ll choose vanilla flavor over chocolate any day!
7. I love Sci-fi/Fantasy movies, I’m fascinated by space, planets and all of that alien stuff. Now don’t get me wrong, as a kid I was terrified of Aliens, not sure if they’re real or not haha, but I still would be, yup I’m a nerd.
8. I played competitive beach volleyball in my college years! Would spend hours out in the sun playing, gosh it was fun…and super tan.
9. When I was 25, I was married but lost my husband tragically and became a young widow. Years passed, and thankful for all the love and support from family and friends, I found love again and met my now husband and best friend Lucas, I am so blessed. Life can still go on after something so painful, with faith anything is possible! Thank God!
10. When I was 25 years old I started my own branding business named “Signature 1”, I did that for about 3 years designing logos, marketing material and websites for small business clients! I still help out here and there from friends or clients that need it!
11. When I was 14 years old, I was selected to go compete for a “Shot Put” competition as top in my school.
12. I admire good conversation with friends, family and even strangers. I’m usually the girl who talks to her Uber driver or while sitting at the doctors office. I’m either going to annoy you or entertain you. Ha! I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m very sentimental and a hopeless romantic.