HERE’S WHAT I USE
I’m no beauty blogger but I do love a good product! I also don’t like to spend so much money on products either! As a 30’s something year old, I’m truly looking to get better quality skin care and always reminding myself to wear SPF. Below I’m sharing some of my top products I use on a regular bases and why I love them!
MY FAVORITE DAILY GO-TO’S
I’ve fallen in love with Jessica Alba’s beauty and skincare line called “HONEST“. Everything goes on so smoothly and lasts as well! I haven’t had any breakouts or anything crazy, I do have sensitive skin too! Toxic free and clean beauty is so important as well, so I hope that you have some luck with any or all of these products below!
- HONEST BEAUTY EYESHADOW PALETTE – I love this palette, the colors are beautiful for day or night, they last too!
- HONEST BEAUTY LIQUID EYELINER – The fine straight tip gives it an easy application!
- HONEST HYDROGEL CREAM – So many moisturizers contain a ton of fragrance, this one doesn’t and goes on so smoothly and hydrates the skin! I love applying right after the shower!
- HONEST DEPUFF EYE CREAM – It seems like my eyes are always puffy these days, especially in the mornings. This soft yet effective de-puff eye cream can go under makeup too!
- SELF-TANNER MOUSSE – Want a natural tan without sun exposure or damage? This easy to apply self tanner a mousse works great. I’ll apply lightly after a shower on my face and by the next morning have a sun-kissed look!
- ELTA MD SKINCARE FACIAL SUNSCREEN – It’s important to apply SPF to your face on the daily, this broad spectrum SPF 44 is water resistant and has a light tint to it too!
- PACIFICA UNDER EYE PATCH – These are my favorite under eye patches! Vegan, and a great boost for your sensitive under eye area.
I love these tanning mitts for the mousse!